Sunday 30 September 2012

NewFOs for September


My  NEWFOs  for the month of September are a little sparse
but that's due to the fact that I need  to get some p.i.g.s
just plain finished!
However, this months offerings are

Archie and all his friends are destine for my hubby's lap,
now I'm not the only one working on this, in fact I'm more of the background noise,
my 8 year old is tackling this for his Dad's birthday, December 1st!
*
*
I'm stitching up a few paper piece blocks to use in a couple of projects for the
upcoming month.
Designs for these 2 blocks can be found at
*
*
Lastly, this quilt which I won the pattern during the Dots On Dots Blog Hop
from the ever so wonderful
This quilt design is called 
"LAUNDRY DAY"
*
*
Sew there you have it, my September lineup for the

*
I'm also putting feelers out for any interest in a
PIN CUSHION SWAP
(start date probably January 2013)
if you think you may want to join in just let me know.
*
HAPPY STITCHING  :O)

8 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute---as usual!

    Cheery wave!

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projects. I love the cat block and the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkin! And that your eight year old is finishing the project for your husband's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun blocks! Enjoy your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, especially the jack-o-lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made the pumpkin block this month, but, I just made it a pumpkin, not the jack-o-lantern. It was easy to convert her pattern. Mine is shown on the NewFO's linky.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!