Wednesday 11 January 2012

I Hugged the Postman...

Look what came in my mail!!
I took part in Sandie's Swap
of these adorable
"QUILTIES"
(check out the button in my sidebar)

This treasure is one of  Sandie's own
can you see the lightbulb?

This black beauty is from   Jamie


This handsome fellow was crafted by Marilou
isn't the gingerbreadman cute?

My boys insist that these go on display, who am I to argue?
Thank you ladies for your creativeness,
perhaps we'll be seeing each other in Sandie's next swap!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Im so glad you loved them!! I enjoy doing the swap with every one. Many hugs....Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn There you are! like I said I would be by for a visit, so here I am, Nice post hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!