Tuesday 13 December 2011

Occupy Your Sewingroom

Thank you Barb!!
I've managed to get quite abit of time in my sewingroom (aka, my table in the diningroom) during

I finished my wallhanging that I had entered in
Christmas Quilt Show.
I didn't win but I did get one vote,
funny what can put a smile on your face!


I also put together 16 of these Wonky blocks for a memory quilt from my
father-in-laws shirts.
This is going to be a gift for my hubby at Christmas.
(I can't get a picture yet since hubs is home with a terrible cold)

Then there was this little "postcard"


I finished this little table runner just when I needed to dress up a small table.


This angel was alot of fun to pull together from a piece of upholstery fabric an old wooden bead and yarn.
too cute


Can there ever be too many Santas?
I think not!!
Do you see Bullet's rottweiler Santa?
 Finally my crazy chicken  well rooster really but who's counting?
I have to do something about the eye yet, it's a little too freaky like this!!

So that's about it,
not too bad for 1 weeks worth of intense sewing, piecing, pressing!
I know there's some finishing to do but on the whole I don't think I would have got anywhere near this much accomplished on my own
so...
once again Thank You, Barb!!

3 comments:

  1. These things are just precious! I'm so glad you joined in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you made great use of your week too. I love your projects, and the freaky chicken!! hahaha My quilting sista would go gaga over him!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the projects you worked on especially the crazy chicken.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!